Easiest Lentil Soup Recipe Ever!
Great tasting soup doesn’t have to be a lot of work! Use Trader Joe’s Holiday Hash to make a delicious, hearty and easy lentil soup. Perfect dinner for a blustery fall evening. I promise, this is the easiest soup you’ll ever make.
Makes 4 Quarts of soup
- 2 quarts low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 quart water
- 1 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup brown lentils, rinsed
- 1 18 oz container Trader Joe’s Holiday Vegetable Hash
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 tablespoons white miso (optional, or salt to taste)
Put all ingredients in a stock pot or Instant Pot.
Simmer on the stove for 30 minutes or pressure cook in the Instant Pot for 15 minutes.